Please login to Teams for our daily welcome
We'd like you to spend 20 minutes on T.T. Rockstars - including a sound-check.
Outdoor Art Project - Patterns using natural objects
Explore the intricate art works created by outdoor artist James Brunt here:
Here are some examples:
Have a closer look:
- Can you see how the patterns have been created?
- What materials has the artist used?
- Can you describe the shapes, colours and patterns you can see?
- Which patterns do you like best?
Have a go:
- Could you create your own natural pattern in your garden?
- What materials could you use?
- Where will you create your pattern?
- What shapes and colours will you include?
- Try sketching a plan before you start.
Complete Century Tech SPaG nugget reading the question and the text.
See ‘Wednesday comprehension task’.
Introducing line graphs
Now after watching the video complete the sheet
Please login to Teams for our feedback session and collective worship. If you are unable to join us please listen to the prayer below.
Binfield School Prayer
Can you join in with our school prayer?