We'd like you to spend 20 minutes on T.T. Rockstars - including a sound-check. Also, go onto jamming and answer the multiplication tables without the timer.
Complete the today's assignment called '2nd March 2021- Maths'. You will have one nugget to complete and it's a diagnostic nugget based on area and perimeter.
If you would like further help with how to do this, watch the video here: https://www.binfieldschool.co.uk/century-tech-support/
The handwriting is to be completed at a convenient time during the day.
Today's Guided Reading looks again at chapter 11 of Skellig. Remind yourself of the chapter by reading or listening it, then go to Teams to find your assignment.
Watch the video and visit the websites below to help you answer these questions:
- Do you know what climate change means?
- Do you know what causes climate change?
- Is it important to look after the planet?
- What can you do to help stop climate change?
- Do grown ups care enough about protecting the planet?