Please login to Teams for our daily welcome
We'd like you to spend 20 minutes on T.T. Rockstars - including a sound-check.
Century Tech SPaG nugget identifying word classes.
Today, you’re going to be planning your informal letter- you need to decide whether you’re going to be writing this letter to either Emily or Lizzie (not both). Remember the following points before you start planning and use the template provided if you need any help.
1. Address- top right hand corner.
2. Salutation- this is an informal letter so you might say Hey Lizzie, or Hello Emily.
3. First paragraph- explain where you are and why you’re writing the letter (Purpose).
4. Second paragraph- Use your research from Tuesday to help you explain what life is like in the workhouse- remember to use quotes from chapter 4- there are scans of chapter 4 to help you.
5. Third paragraph- conclude your letter- maybe saying how much you miss them. You may tell them about Mum and what happened or you may keep it a secret from your sisters.
Read and interpret line graphs
Now after watching the video complete the sheet
This week in PSHCE, we're going to be looking at Eating Well and living well.
We'll start off by looking at what makes a balanced lifestyle. Click on this link and follow the instructions.
Next, we'll look at what makes a healthy diet. Click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Binfield School Prayer
Can you join in with our school prayer?