Our job vacancies are advertised on the Bracknell Forest website, in Greensheets and TES (teaching positions only).
You can apply online for any position advertised via the Bracknell Forest website here:
Class Teachers – range of opportunities across the school
- Are you an NQT looking for the perfect school to start your career?
- Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
Wherever you are in your career, we would love to hear from you!
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development and would love for you to join our team. We are looking for dynamic and energetic class teachers to join our hardworking team in September 2019.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting NQTs
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic and hard-working children
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of cake!
As we are a primary school we are able to provide some flexibility, using teachers’ strengths to place them in year groups from EYFS to Year 6. We also have the opportunity for you to join us to cover a maternity contract for a period of up to two terms.
To give you an insight as to what we can offer you, please come and visit us on Wednesday 24th April. We are holding an informal open morning at 9.30am where you can meet staff, pupils or simply have a chat. For more information, please contact the school.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01344 860106
To apply, please click here
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th April 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews will be Wednesday 1st May 2019
Teaching (Learning Support) Assistant/ Lunchtime Controller required ASAP
TA: 2 – 8.30am to 12.20pm Monday to Friday, 19 hours 10 minutes per week, term time only
LC: 12.20pm to 1.15pm, 3 days to be confirmed, 2 hours 45 minutes per week, term time only
Actual TA Salary £7,517 and Actual LC Salary £982 per annum
We are seeking to appoint an individual to undertake both the Teaching Assistant and Lunchtime Controller roles. You must be:
- a good team player
- passionate about getting the best out of children
- enthusiastic and creative
- a good communicator
- flexible, hardworking and willing to take an active part in the life of the school
- have experience of supporting children with learning preferably in an educational environment
For more information, please contact the school:
Tel: 01344 860106
Application deadline: Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 26th April
To apply, please click here
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
How to apply for a job
You will need to register to apply online. Once registered you will be able to save applications and view current and previous applications.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Cleaning Vacancies at Binfield
- Cleaning Operative vacancies – various positions, both morning and evening – 2-3 hour shifts (can offer split shifts), £8.00 per hour rising to £8.21 in April 2019;
- Mobile Cleaning Operative Vacancies – 6 hours guaranteed per day Monday – Friday only – split shifts, £8.75 per hour rising to £9.00 per hour in April 2019.Full Enhanced DBS check will be required, together with all Right to Work documentation for the UK. Full uniform and training provided.
- For further information and an early interview please contact Jackie Simmonds on 07562989015 or Dan Elkington on 07388945020.