All About Me!
Welcome from Miss Ridnell and Miss Tissot
Just a little reminder that we miss you and are thinking of you all.
WEDNESDAY - What makes you special?
Example of a Book Review
All About Me!
This week it’s all about you lovely lot! We would like you to think about how special and wonderful you are! There are some activities below that you can choose from.
- Watch the video ‘Once there were Giants’. Can you write your own autobiography about the different stages in your life? Remember if you are writing about yourself you can use ‘I’ and ‘my’ in your writing. For example:
When I was born I couldn’t do very much. I could cry and drink milk. The one sleeping my family’s arms is me.
- Write a letter to your future self. What will have changed? What job will you have? Where will you live?
- Look at your siblings, how are you the same and how are you different? What about cousins?
- Look at the front cover of ‘Once there were Giants’. Can you draw your own front cover?
- Make a fact file about… YOU! Where do you live? What do you enjoy doing? What is your proudest moment?
- Write a diary as your parent. What did they need to do when you were first born? Ask your parents about how they felt when you were first born.
- Can you write a poem using the letters of your name?
- Can you write an ‘I AM’ poem?
- Imagine you are a SUPER HERO. What powers would you have? Draw a comic strip showing one of your adventures.
To help you with these tasks, Miss Tissot has recorded a PowerPoint that covers some of the key vocabulary that you may need.