Sports Clubs (Oxford Active)
- Summer Term Sports Club dates: Monday 24th April until Monday 17th July (inclusive)
Summer Term timetable
- MONDAY: Fun Multi Sports (YR-Y2); Cricket (Y3-6)
- TUESDAY: Fitness and Circuits (YR-6); Netball (Y3-6)
- WEDNESDAY: Tennis/Cricket (YR-Y2); Rounders (Y3-6)
- THURSDAY: Cheerleading/Gym (YR-Y4); Football (Y3-6)
- FRIDAY: Athletics (YR-2); Football (YR-Y2); Tennis (Y3-6); Cheerleading/Gym (Y3-6)
Download a copy of the Summer Term sign-up letter here: Sports Club Letter Summer 2017
HD Dance sessions take place every Thursday morning from 7.50am until 8.30am in the school hall.
- Summer Term dates: 20th April 2017 until 20th July (inclusive)
The Dance classes consist of Musical Theatre, Freestyle Disco and Street Dance and are being offered to any child in KS1 or KS2 that is interested. The children will have the opportunity to take part in annual dance shows as well as competitions. There are a maximum of 75 places available and the children will be chosen on a first come first serve basis.
Download a copy of the Summer Term sign-up letter here: HD Dance Summer Term 2017
French class takes place on Mondays after school. The last day for the Summer Term will be Monday 10th July.
- Autumn Term dates: Monday 18th September – Monday 27th November (inclusive) – no club during half term.
Download a copy of the sign up letter here: French Classes – Autumn Term 2017
Spanish classes take place on Thursdays after school. The final class for this term will take place on Thursday 20th July.
From September there will be two classes a week, as follows:
Tuesdays – Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
Thursdays – Years 3 to Year 6
- Autumn Term dates: Tuesday 19th September until Thursday 7th December (inclusive) – no club during half term.
For further details please contact Maria José Muñoz:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07717 424359
Ballet lessons for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children take place on Tuesday morning before school. Dates for the summer term are Tuesday 25th April until Tuesday 11th July inclusive (excluding half term, Tuesday 30th May).
Fun and enjoyable, your child will learn the techniques of ballet and work on the first level called primary.
For further details please contact Ella Robinson: